Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Yaabadabba-hoo!!


So I’m not sure who to thank, but somebody has been prayin :-P Just 2 days after my last posting, the results for the first 30 kids have now come back (all negative), the lovely little green sputum collection cups are back in stock in Katima…for now…because we have another 20 lined up to be tested tomorrow, and we will hopefully have more put on the prophylactic treatment! And so far no one seems to even be symptomatic!!! All that is clearly answered prayer so thanks to whoever was prayin!! :-) God is clearly giving this situation a good kickin!! Please pray the good news keeps coming!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't get a chance to read your request-for-prayer entry before you posted this most recent good news. I hustled out and got a test last week (negative) although I was pretty sure I was okay. Glad to hear there are no more positives there and will pray that it stay that way. Spitting into a cup - what fun!

    ReplyDelete